The organic Flora Lipsticks from Zuii are creamy and highly pigmented, gliding softly, nourishing and protecting your lips at the same time.
Declined in 18 long-lasting colours, they are all made of carefully selected natural ingredients, without preservative agents nor mineral or synthetic oils.
The Flora Lipsticks are available in the following shades:
- "Brown Sugar" : a warm Beige, with a hint of pink
- "Butterscotch" : a vibrant Pink with blue undertones.
- "Cashmere" : a mauve soft Pink.
- "Classic Red" : your true movie Red, on the cool side.
- "Clay" : a soft orange Beige.
- "Copper" : an iridescent real Copper
- "Coral Red" : a vibrant slightly sheer Red on the warm side.
- "Cranberry" : a deep dark Chocolate with blue/purple undertones.
- "Mandarin" : a light pink Orange.
- "Natural" : a sheer dark Beige .
- "Nude" : a Nude on the Pink side
- "Pink Flesh" : a Nude with coral undertones.
- "Plum" : a lovely deep Fuchsia.
- "Primrose" : Pink with slight shimmer
- "Sheer Peach" : a light sheer Peach
- "Sheer Rose" : Pink mauve with blue undertones.
- "Sugar Plum" : A Fuchsia Red.
- "Wine" : a muted burgundy Red.
Packed with Vitamin A, E and B1, B2, B6 thanks to its Oils (Jojoba & Sunflower), Waxes (Beeswax, Carnauba, Candellila), Aloe Vera Juice, the Flora Lipstick soften and moisturise your lips while making them look gorgeous.
Zuii endeavours to create and develop a professional make-up range using food grade and organic-certified ingredients. No chemicals, toxins or preservatives necessary in those formulas, thanks to their natural ingredients and signature blend of essential oils and flower extracts.
In their own manufacture, they create make-up that protects and care for the skin, while preserving the environment. Made in Australia, they strive to comply with organic regulations around the world (NASAA (National Association of Sustainable Agriculture, Australia), BDIH & COSMOS) to insure that you can always enjoy the highest standards in all their make-up range.
Made in Australia
100% of ingredients are from natural origin.
88% of ingredients are organic certified, 98% if you exclude minerals (non-certifiable)
Ingredients: Sunflower Seed Oil(*), Castor Oil(*), Jojoba Oil(*), Carnauba Wax(*), Beeswax(*), Candellila Wax(*), Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Geranium Flower Essential Oil(*), Palmarosa Essential Oil(*), Sweet Orange Peel Essential Oil(*), Damas Rose Essential Oil(*), Aloe Vera Leaf Juice(*), Sorbitan Olivate, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, depending on colours : +/- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Carmine CI 75470, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492, Manganese Violet CI 77742).
INCI: Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil(*), Ricinus Communis Seed Oil(*), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil(*), Copernicia Cerifera Cera(*), Cera Alba(*), Euphorbia Cerifera Cera(*), Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil(*), Cymbopogon Martini Oil(*), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil(*), Rosa Damascena Flower Oil(*), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(*), Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate and depending on colours : +/- CI 77891, CI 75470, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77742).
*Only Coral Red & ,Classic Red contain Carmine
(*) organic origin
Bees at work, Gluten free.
Apply on your lips, when needed, for care and colour.
Can be re-applied during the day if you need extra moisturising or colour.