L’Oxygéné - Breathable Nailpolish - Decadence
Nailberry, based in London but made in France, is developing healthier solutions(*) for fashionable and professional colours at your finger tips.
Launched in 2015, their breakthrough formulation l'Oxygéné allows air and water to pass through to your nails, creating a breathable and non-occlusive film. This way, yellowing and drying of the nails are reduced to almost non existent.
Let's have a bit of colour envy... sorry, colour description below:
- "50 Shades" : a sheer Grey Black with fine glitter.
- NEW "A Smart Cookie" : a bright darkish pink.
- "A Touch of Powder" : a powdery Beige Pink.
- "Almond" : a light Beige.
- "Au Naturel" : a light Beige with a touch of Pink.
- NEW "Baby Blue" : a mint light aqua blue.
- NEW "Blackberry" : a solid Black.
- "Blueberry" : a dark Blue Purple.
- NEW "Bubble Gum" : a bright bubbly Coral Pink.
- "Candy Floss" : a fresh and joyful Pink, ideal for French manicure.
- NEW "Cherry Chérie" : a bright red Orange.
- "Cocoa Cabana" Vintage Romance Collection : a creamy light Taupe with blue-red undertones.
- "Coquine" : a dark intense Pink with blue undertones.
- NEW "Decadence" : a bright creamy Orange.
- "Dial M for Maroon" Vintage Romance Collection : a warm Maroon.
- "Elegance" : a natural Pink, perfect for a French manicure too.
- "Extravagant" : a Plum meet Purple.
- "Fashionista" : a rosy Pink, in a raspberry purple fashion.
- "Flocon" : a White as snow.
- "Glamazon" : a pearlised hypnotising Green Blue.
- NEW "Groseille" : a bright pink Coral.
- "Happiness" : a Peach in a bottle.
- "Honesty" : a creamy dark Beige.
- NEW " Hope" : a light baby Blue.
- "In Love" : a blue Pink - Pink meets Lilac.
- "Lait Fraise" : a fun cream light Pink.
- "Le Temps des Cerises" : a deep Red Burgundy.
- "Love Me Tender" Vintage Romance Collection: a creamy dusty Pink, vintage feeling.
- "Love You Very Matcha" : a light green Khaki.
- NEW "Lush" : Blue with a touch of Grey.
- NEW "Minty Fresh" : a yellow Mint Green.
- "Mystere" : a real taupe Mystery - light grey/lilac.
- "Noirberry" : a very deep Red Black.
- "Noisette" : a warm Brown with a hint of Taupe.
- "Number 69" : a deep Blue.
- NEW " Pink Berry" : a vibrant Fuschia Red.
- "Pink Sand" : a Pink Gold with light glitter.
- NEW "Pop my Berry" : a vibrant Orange, nearly Red.
- NEW "Raspberry" : a deep Fuschia.
- "Rouge" : a simply gorgeous Bright Red.
- "Silver Lining" : a metallic Silver at your finger tips.
- "Simplicity" : a creamy Beige.
- "Stardust" : Iridescent fine glitter, to wear alone or on top of another colour for a sparkly twist.
- "Stone" : a stone Grey.
- "Storm" : a sheer Blue Grey with fine glitter.
- "Strawberry Jam" : a dark Red with pink undertones, like ripped crushed strawberries.
For Oxygenated Base & Top Coats, have a look here.
Richly pigmented for a professional quality colour and glossy finish, it is really long-lasting, benefiting from a patented "Twofold Plasticizer" increasing flexibility and shock resistance.
Oh, and of course, its application is easy and fast drying. We like it simple and easy here, you must have noticed...
Vegan, cruelty free, it is 12 Free, so you won't find in them any Formaldehyde, Phthalate (including DB), Toluene, Xylene and no synthetic Camphor (those are the 5 Free ingredients). You won't either find any Formaldehyde resin, Parabens, Ethyl Tosylamide, Triphenyl Phosphate, Alcohol, Gluten, Animal Derivatives (hence Vegan...).
Halal certified, its breathable formula complies with Islamic laws, offering an adapted beauty solution to Muslim populations.
(*)Let's be obvious since we're very transparent at GBB: Nail-polish is not the healthiest make-up choice you can make. Period. Whatever the brand.
But then, once in a while, feeling pretty and breaking your rules a little is perfectly an option we agree with.
That's why we chose Nailberry for our cheat-days, thanks to their 5 Free and breathable formula we like very much, reducing the cheat in cheat days. You can cheat, or prefer not to, it is, of course, entirely up to you.
Made in France
INCI: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic, Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Benzophenone-1, N-Butyl Alcohol, Diacetone Alcohol, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Phosphoric Acid, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate. May Contain depending on colours: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891 (Nano), Manganese Violet CI 77742, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Black Iron Oxide CI 77499, Red Iron Oxide CI 77491, Black 2 CI 77266 (Nano), Blue 1 Lake CI 42090, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Red 34 Lake CI 15880, Red 6 Lake CI 15850, Red 7 Lake CI 15850, Tin Oxide, Aluminium Hydroxide.
Vegan, Gluten free.
Use on your Nails, fingers or toes.
Wash and dry your hands (or feet) carefully before, to not have cream or oil on your nails. It will extend your nail polish hold.
Preferably use a base underneath to further protect or treat the nails. It helps with long-lasting too.
Apply one or two layers of nail polish, depending on the finish and intensity you want to achieve (or mix the colours too!).
Let dry, then follow with a top coat for protection of your artwork and extra glossy finish.